Millwright - Construction Worker
EBM Construction has immediate openings for steady, year-round work for persons with millwright and/or welding experience.
We desire someone who can safely perform tasks involving physical labor of industrial agricultural projects, including but not limited to: preparation, assembly, and maintenance of new and/or existing feed mills and grain handling facilities.
If you have the ability and desire to work with a variety of hand and power tools, heavy equipment/machinery, material handling, equipment and computers, we want you! We operate quickly, efficiently and in a successful, exciting environment and maintain a strict and rigid safety program. We value loyalty and good attendance and greatly reward those who meet that criteria.
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance for Employees and Dependents
- Pay based on experience + BENEFITS
- Dental and Vision plan
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid hotel, travel time and per diem
- Occasionally lifting 90#, frequently lifting 50#
- Must be punctual and maintain good attendance
- Travel is required
- Able to work at heights up to 200’ or more and in confined spaces
- Current driver’s license, and must be insurable
- Preference given to those with a CDL
Opportunities for advancement available for willing candidates. May train if you have agricultural, construction or welding experience. Willing to relocate to northeast Nebraska if not from the area.
No third party recruiters, please!