MILLWRIGHT CONSTRUCTION WORKER
EBM Construction has immediate openings for steady, year-round work for persons with millwright and/or welding experience.
We desire someone who can safely perform tasks involving physical labor of industrial agricultural projects, including but not limited to: preparation, assembly, and maintenance of new and/or existing feed mills and grain handling facilities.
If you have the ability and desire to work with a variety of hand and power tools, heavy equipment/machinery, material handling, equipment and computers, we want you! We operate quickly, efficiently and in a successful, exciting environment and maintain a strict and rigid safety program. We value loyalty and good attendance and greatly reward those who meet that criteria.
- Competitive Health Insurance
- Pay based on experience + BENEFITS
- Dental and Vision plan
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid hotel, travel time and per diem
- Occasionally lifting 90#, frequently lifting 50#
- Must be punctual and maintain good attendance
- Travel is required
- Able to work at heights up to 200’ or more and in confined spaces
- Current driver’s license, and must be insurable
- Preference given to those with a CDL
Opportunities for advancement available for willing candidates. May train if you have agricultural, construction or welding experience. Willing to relocate to northeast Nebraska if not from the area.